Human Machine Interaction (HMI), is a main annual research conference aimed at presenting current research being carried out. The idea of the conference is for the scientists, scholars, engineers and students from the Universities all around the world and the industry to present ongoing research activities, and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
HMI 2013 is co-sponsored by Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties, and technical co-sponsored by many other universities and institutes. The Venue is completely Sponsored by GKM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai.
The HMI 2013 conference proceeding will be published in the ASDF Proceedings as one volume, and will be included in the Engineering & Technology Digital Library, and indexed by EBSCO, World Cat, Google Scholar, and sent to be reviewed by Ei Compendex and ISI Proceedings.
Selected papers will be recommended to be published in the Journals.
- Technically Sponsored by the Ministry of Higher Education, Tunis
- Schedule of the conference is released.
- Listeners Registration also about to conclude.
- Accommodation registration is about to close on 20-March-2013.
- Paper Submission is Extended till 30-January-2013.
- Paper Acceptance Notifications is being sent to the authors.
- Registered List of the Members is now Updated online.
- Conference will be hosted in GKM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
- Venue Has been fixed.
- Paper Submission Deadline has been extended.
- Technical Commitee members are included.
- Honorary Chair has been included.
- Paper Submission has started.
- Registration supports PayPal.
- Tentative Schedule will be available shortly.
|Full Paper Submission||30-January-2013|
|Final Paper Submission||20-February-2013|
|Early Bird Registration||20-December-2012|
|Final Authors Registration||25-February-2013|
|Partners: You can buy backlinks on fiverr. . resume writing service discount sample of thank you letter on the . juegos friv . Bamboo and Timber Flooring Brisbane High Quality Timber Floors. . Led Verlichting|